Learn how to capture your Twitter stats daily into Notion or Airtable all with zero lines of code.
Details that we will be capture daily
2. Handle Name
4. Followers count
5. Following count
6. Tweet count
7. List count
8. Profile Image URL
10. Pinned Twitter ID
11. Location Name
12. Date When this data was captured
Create an airtable automation to send you a weekly report
Why do that?
- You can get a weekly email with all stats as shown below
- You can go back as see how many followers you had at any point of time in the past
- You could export this data and create charts, graphs from Google sheet
- It's a fun side project
- Doing everything with zero lines of code, doesn't this tempt you?
Everything will be done with ZERO lines of code! 🤯
Lifetime access 🥳 🎉
PS: If you like my content follow me on Twitter for more such tips and tricks 🙌🏻